MY FAVORITE TRIP

My favorite trip was when I went to Europe last year; I went with my dad and a part of his family; I visited three countries, Italy, France and Spain. I really like the culture of these countries, the food and the people. First I was in Spain, but that same day at dawn I went to Paris, there we were for a few days, visiting world-renowned places, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum.

In Italy we went to cities like Venice, Milan, Rome, Pisa and Florence. And in Spain we visit Madrid, Barcelona, ​​Valencia and Toledo. There we stayed longer, getting to know, we also went to buy things like details, clothes, food, etc.

This trip was very special for me because it was the first time that I traveled with my father outside of Colombia; also because I got to know new places, new people and especially the culture that these three countries have with my relatives.

Comentarios